Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tomorrow a very difficult 3 months begins.....

After wolfing down my mushroom omelette and sipping a glass of red wine. I've got to start focusing on the next three months. I know it's not going to be easy. I mean, no copious amounts of chocolate and ice-cream, no pizza, no pasta, no delicious creamy deserts. Alas I will persevere, not for anyone else, but for myself.

It's difficult taking a before picture of yourself, knowing that you don't like what you see in the mirror and that is your reference to work with is kind of troubling. It doesn't feel like its a blank canvas, more like a horribly distorted and broken canvas that needs to be patch worked back together,

Over the past week I have slowly gotten my ducks in a row. Not easy considering my last blog post was about emotions. I tend to blog about what is happening in my life and relate it to a specific situation or how I think it should be dealt with.

With all the personal difficulty that I will experience in the next while, I feel positive and optimistic because there is an abundance of support out there for me to become the best me (physically and mentally). I have lots to learn about myself, but it's a journey I am excited to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment